HK Austin is a co-living space located in the heart of East Austin. The shared space is set up to provide creative thinkers, innovators, and travelers a comfortable and collaborative environment during their stay in Austin. Whether you’re coming for a day, a week, or moving to Austin long term, HK Austin is the place for connections, collaboration, and fun!
You’ll get a taste of Texas staying in our elegant Victorian mansion, originally constructed in 1892, that is a registered Historic Landmark in the City of Austin. The property features dual wrap around porches, a completely renovated interior, and huge gated backyard, complete with cactus and lone stars.
Here we answer our most frequently asked questions:
What’s included in the price?
• Daily housekeeping
• Access to guest kitchen and TV lounge area
• Security lockers
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free Coffee (available all day!)
Is there parking?
• Yes we have free parking spots on property
Is there any curfew?
• There is not, however we ask you to be respectful to other guests when coming in late (or leaving early)
What about security?
• Security cameras
• Monitored alarm and fire system
• Security lockers
When is check-in and check-out?
• Check out 11 AM
• Check in 3 PM – 8PM (exceptions can be made, but must be made in advance by emailing us)
Is there a maximum stay?
• Yes, 14 days. Note, guests must reside outside Travis County. There is a 7-day maximum stay for other Texas residents.
Do you offer luggage storage?
Is there an age limit?
• Yes, we only accept guests who are 18-years old and older.
Other policies to note?
• Guests must reside outside Travis County. 7-day maximum stay for Texas residents.
Looking to stick around Austin for a bit? Want to meet tons of new, exciting people? We’re always in need of a variety of help, from front desk, to housekeeping, to home improvements. We’d love to exchange free accommodation. Drop us a line!
E-mail Brent at [email protected].